Floocraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Floocraft Mod 1.7.10
Harry Potter teleporting
Fans of Harry Potter will know that Floo Powder is a special powder that, when thrown into a fire, turns the flames “emerald green” and allows the user to teleport between fireplaces. This is the premise of the mod.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
|(http://www.9minecraft.net) Click this bar to view the full image.|
Floocraft Mod 1.6.4
A Floo Torch can also be created by using the powder on a normal torch.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:\Users\[Your computer user]\AppData\roaming\.minecraft\mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Multiplayer should now be ready! But it needs testing.
- Removed ability to create fireplaces with the same name (“Floo Fraud” is a serious offence in the wizarding world)
- Breaking a Floo Sign causes green plank particles to appear
- Removed Floo Torch Placers.
- A Floo Torch on the floor next to a wall will stay on the floor
- Mod no longer ignores changes to the config file (thanks javi98_mine)
- Due to the blocks being registered properly now, hitting green flames causes them to break in a cool way.
- Console is now more useful: updated warning message on load; more accurate fireplace addition/removal messages
- Floo Torches have little green flames
- Removed Voldemort
Mod Download Links: