Digimobs Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Digimon in Minecraft!
One day, as you are out exploring the world, you see a strange looking terrain a good distance away from you. Upon closer inspection, you find that it appears to not be of this world. You see the little creatures, calling themselves Digimon. Where are they from, and how did they get here? Or more importantly, what happened to their world?
More information and Recipes:
- Go to Digimobs Mod wiki page
Installation Digimobs Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Digimobs Mod
- Unzip folder
- Drag “Digimobs” folder and “Mods” folder into minecraft.jar
- Delete meta-inf if it isn’t already
Hotfix Version. Download THIS version if you downloaded Bug Update A previously
Beta Bugdate A(Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Bugfix patch
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when viewing achievements
- Fixed several block changing issues in the Digital World
- Fixed Digiice being transparent.
- Fixed an issue where using the digiportal will teleport you into a block
- New model for one digimon. Caaaan you find it?
- Fixed a rendering bug with Bits.
- Bits also now display without shifting.
- Digimon now have a passive regen up to 60% of their health while sitting.
- Several texture,model, and digivolution fixes.
- Nerfed recipe for digiportal down to 4 chrome digizoid from 9(temporary)
- Fixed a bug with digizoid pickaxe recipes.
- Fixed the v-pet fulling restoring a digimon’s health.
- More precautions taken to prevent Digimon duping with v-pets on multiplayer
Release 0.9.3 Part I(Minecraft 1.7.2)
- Always back up your files!
- Also a good time to delete old config files.
- Prep work for Part II, which will finally add on some progression to the mod.
- Added German language file
- Changed Friendship digimental worldgen to be a little more visible
- Moved deluxe digishrooms to the forest hills biome
- Moved digishrooms to the roofed forest biome
- Revamped stats of every digimon
Each digimon now has a unique set of stats, as well as unique stat growths. Leveling digimon in their higher forms will allow them to gain more stats per level
- Stats are now capped at 255
- MP chip now adds to the maximum amount of stored energy a digimon has.
- Finished Terriermon line, and dark line
- Finished Renamon line, and dark line
- Attached IceDevimon to Impmon
- Added 19 new digimon
- Added eggs as rare spawns in the overworld
- Flying digimon can now fly
- Made several more rideable digimon
- Fixed the offsets of rideable digimon so that you can see in first person
- Added rarity to items.
Chips are common drops
Blue Cards are rare drops
Food items are uncommon drops
Digivice parts are now uncommon drops
- Digimon now have a chance to randomly spawn hostile
- Added in a new dodge mechanic
Digimon who dodge an attack will take no damage.
- Reduced the amount of damage a player can cause to digimon Champion level and higher to 1.
- Requirements for digimon to digivolve have changed. Watch the wiki in the upcoming days for more detailed changes.
For general reference
The digivice is used for season 1 digimon, as well as crests for ultimate level.
The d3 digivice is used for Season 2 digimon. To armor digivolve, use the digimental first, then the d3 digivice.
The dpower is used for season 3 digimon. To digivolve, use the blue card first, then the dpower.
Cards are used for digimon that change species
The Viral digivice is used to shift digimon into their dark forms
- Fixed some AI issues
- Fixed Renders for ClearAgumon and L-ToyAgumon
- Added textures to vending machine
- Removed Mega digivices
- Added color variations to the digivice, d3 digivice, and the d-power
- Added recipe for d-power
- Dpower no longer instantly tames digimon
- Fixed an issue where vanilla items would not add weight to a digimon
- The notice when a digimon dodges an attack does not appear.
Download Digimobs Mod