BattleChatter Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7
Battlechatter is a Pvp oriented mod that helps users organize their groups with a number of features to ease identifying friend from foe.
- Fully Integrated Allies List:Add players to the list to separate friends from other players
- Custom Gui: Millions of combinations for gui options to fit the users preference
- Custom Name-Plates: Change the appearance of the tag above friends
- Custom Clan Tags: Display a tag above friends name signifying their group name
- Ally-Only Aware Radar: Keep up with friends over long distance with the two radars
- Enable/Disable Friendly-Fire: Prevents killing friends in large battles
- On-Screen Join Notifications: Keep up with who is online with leave and join messages
- Custom Keybinding: Quickly enable and disable features with a single press
- Shared Allies List: Share the allies list by hosting it online.
- Built in IRC: Communicate with friends across multiple servers in-game
- Battle-Awareness: See friends health and location over long distances.
Radar and IRC:
- Download and install Modloader
- Delete META-INF file
- Download BattleChatter Mod
- Drag and drop files from “BattleChatter Mod” into “Minecraft.jar”
- Close “Minecraft.jar” and run minecraft!