Zyin’s Hud Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Zyin’s Hud Mod
This is a mod which adds various utilities and enhancements to make your life easier. Designed with the advanced Minecrafter in mind. It adds your coordinates, a compass, a clock, calculates distances, shows nearby players, shows unsafe areas, shows potion durations, eating aid, ender pearl aid, potion aid, weapon swapper, an fps counter, displays animal info, and dynamically displays your equipment’s durability. Any one of these features can be disabled. It works in both single player and multiplayer servers.
The options menu can be access through the pause menu, by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Z, or typing “/zyinhud” in single player. You can change almost anything about any feature to your hearts content.
Shows a clock that can show standard time or a countdown till the end of the day/night. Coordinates show your (x, z, y) coordinates along with what direction you’re facing. The y coordinate changes color based on what ores spawn at that elevation.
Animal Info (hotkey = O) will display the stats of any horse, even untamed and baby horses, as well as breeding information for breed-able mobs. You can show the horse stats with an on screen overlay or on the F3 menu when mounted on a horse.
Safe Overlay (hotkey = L) shows unsafe areas where mobs can spawn. Hold down the plus/minus key and then press L to increase/decrease the safe checking area. Hold 0 and press L to reset distance back to default.
Big shoutout to Zombe’s ModPack and LLOverlay for their open source code which helped in developing this.
Durability Info provides a customizable display that shows you which pieces of equipment are breaking.
Player Locator (hotkey = P) will show you where nearby players are. It can also tell you how far away they are and their health. Never again will you be caving with a friend and ask which way he went.
Potion Timers will display the remaining time on your potions whenever you drink a one (look in the top left).
Weapon Swapper lets you press F to quickly select either your sword or bow. Press it again to switch between the two.
Eating Aid lets you press G to quickly eat food, even if it’s not in your hotbar.
Ender Pearl Aid
Ender Pearl Aid lets you press C to quickly throw an ender pearl, even if it’s not in your hotbar.
Potion Aid lets you press V to quickly drink potions, even if they’re not in your hotbar. It intelligently determines which potion you need based on your condition. For example, if you’re burning in lava it’ll use a fire resistance potion. If you’re injured, it’ll use a health or regeneration potion. If you’re ok it’ll buff you with swiftness potions, strength potions, and invisibility potions.
Displays a simple FPS counter. It is turned off by default, but you can turn it on in the config file. In single player you can type “/fps” to toggle it on/off.
Distance calculator (hotkey = K). Useful for building and measuring distances from your crosshair.
Installation Zyin’s Hud Mod
- Install Forge by running the latest recommended Forge installer.
- Put the .zip you downloaded into your /.minecraft/mods folder. If you don’t know how to find this folder, open up a folder with Windows Explorer and type in %appdata%/.minecraft into the file path bar at the top of the window. Doing this will bring you directly to the Minecraft folder. If a mods folder doesn’t exist, then create one here.
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge profile selected in the launcher
- Version Checker support (it was improperly configured in the previous version)
- The settings GUI will now remember which section was displayed after exiting the GUI
- Animal Info
- Works with Rabbits
- Added an option to display your coordinates within a chunk
- Eating Aid
- Improved poisonous and raw food detection for modded foods
- Player Locator
- Made the Wither Skeleton display more transparent and removed their heart display
- Torch Aid
- Fixed a rare crash
Updated to Minecraft 1.8
- Animal Info
- Now shows the professions of Villagers
- The anvil will show how many times an item has been repaired
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10 (built with Forge beta version 10.13.0.1160)
- Changes made in the options screen will now save if you exit it using Escape (as opposed to only saving when clicking the Save button)
- The “Show if it can snow” and “Use Percentages” options for Info Line and Durability Info will be properly saved after exiting Minecraft
- The Y coordinate will now show your feet position instead of your eye position in order to match the F3 menuEating Aid
- Fixed “Eat Raw Food” option not working as intended
- Quick Deposit
- Added blacklist option for Weapons (for vanilla Swords and Bows)
- Holding shift while pressing the Quick Deposit key will now deposit items even if there isn’t one already in the chest
- Added Simplified Chinese (China) (zh_CN) 简体中文（中国）thanks to SF_Chipan
- Fixed crash with newer versions of Forge Miscellaneous
- Added Quick place sign, which allows you to quickly place signs with no text by bypassing the GUI when placing a sign while sneaking (disabled by default) Animal Info
- Now works with Wolves and Ocelots Potion Aid
- Won’t drink another Fire Resistance potion if you’re on fire and already drank one Clock
- Fixed the Graphic mode not moving when re positioning the Info Line
- Added Miscellaneous section
- Added Torch Aid
- Made a lot more tooltips
- Player Locator
- Added ability to show your tamed wolves
Added Item Selector mod Added Health Monitor mod Added Polski (Polska) (pl_PL) translation thanks to kamild1996 Added Français (France) (fr_FR) translation thanks to FTJ_Patience Added button click noises when using some hotkeys Fixed moving items around not working after logging into more than 1 server Fixed hotkeys not saving properly when set in Mincraft’s Controls > Options menu Hotkeys are no longer stored in ZyinHUD.cfg – they now live in Minecraft’s option.txt file Fixed a couple bugs with rendering in Unicode language mode
- Added a 3rd mode: graphic (displays a Minecraft clock instead of the time)
- Durability Info
- Added options to automatically unequip your breaking armor and tools before they break (enabled by default)
- Fixed enchanted items missing their enchanted effect
- Eating Aid
- Fixed Pufferfish and uncooked fish being used when there is something better to eat
Fixed hotkeys showing up twice in the Controls menu Added tooltips to some of the buttons in the Zyin’s HUD Options screen
- Fixed pasting into chat not working
- Quick Deposit
- Fixed potential crash with other 3rd party mods (such as Pixelmon) when using the Quick Deposit hotkey
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Potentially fixed random crashes when moving items around in the player’s inventory
- Info Line
- Made the Info Line moveable
Download Zyin’s Hud Mod