Zombie Infection Mod
“Zombie Infection” is a mod with the purpose of adding that element missing on the Minecraft Vanilla Zombies, adding a new potion effect called infection, which has a 10% chance of appearing if a zombie hits you.
If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says “You have been infected, find the cure.” after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
- Wither (After 8 minutes have passed without supplying the cure)
The effects will also get worse over time, and eventually you will die of hunger if you’re playing on hard mode, or get withered to death after 8 minutes have passed, if you don’t find the cure in time.
- Message shown when you get Infected.
- Infection Effects, when you just got infected.
- You can’t read the names of the items while being Infected.
- Potion Effects after two minutes of being Infected.
- WAILA/WAWLA/NEI Compatibility.
The Zombie Cure cures the infection caused by zombies, what you do is you eat the item, and after 10 seconds every status effect that has been caused by the Infection will be cured.
Install Zombie Infection Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Zombie Infection Mod