Download ZeldaCraft – A link to the Past Resource Pack 1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : XEvan33X
Last Updated : Feb 20 , 2014
I have created a Legend of Zelda themed texture pack. It consists of textures from the games throughout the Zelda games
How to Install ZeldaCraft – A link to the Past Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download ZeldaCraft – A link to the Past Resource Pack