XRay (Fly) Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10
X-Ray Mod with Fly 1.7.10
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
This mod adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with ease now.
- Redstone finder
- Coordinates display
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable
- Keybindings are customizable
- X toggles XRay
- R toggles Redstone finder
- L toggles Fullbright
- J toggles Coords
How to install XRay Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.8.1.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.8.1” to “1.8.1_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.8.1_extra”
- Rename “1.8.1.jar” to “1.8.1_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.8.1.json” to “1.8.1_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.8.1_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8.1″ with”id”:”1.8.1_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.8.1_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.8.1_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.8.1_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
Download X-Ray Mod with Fly 1.8.1/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.1