Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Xaero’s Minimap Mod
A lot of people wanted me to release the minimap from Better PVP Mod as a separate mod. So here you have it!
This mod will always stay up-to-date with the Better PVP Mod.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Cave maps.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots.
- Displays players on the map as white dots.
- Displays items on the map as red dots.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings).
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Configurable settings.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Install Xaero’s Minimap Mod
- You can get forge here:http://files.minecraftforge.net/
- Install it using this guide: click here.
- Download this mod by clicking the “Download Mod” button.
- Do NOT extract the jar file!
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to equivalent folder on other OS’ and put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there.
- Start the minecraft client and log in using “forge” profile.
- If you still have problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM or ask other PMC users for help.
- I also recommend setting your GUI scale to normal.
- Have fun
- Customizable minimap entity dot colours.
- Added Italian language support. Big thanks to Sporadicamente for translating!
- Minimap chunk loading improvement + optimization. Will now only constantly update chunks that are visible on the minimap.
- Improved dropdown menus. Selected option will now always be first in the menu.
- Minimap motion blur will now automatically turn off when your FPS drops under 35. Will now look a lot better on low-end PCs (should’ve done this a long time ago, oops :P).
- Fixed minimap zoom not saving correctly when zooming out.
- Other bug fixes and tweaks.
Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod