WorldGuard bukkit plugins 1.7.4
WorldGuard is a powerful plugin providing all the little things (and some big ones), and it protects your servers from various problems.
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.;
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.;
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can’t be used;
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used;
- Protect areas of your world so only certain people can build in them;
- Set areas where PVP, TNT, mob damage, and other features are disabled;
- Protect your server from various ‘exploits’ like magical obsidian creation machines;
- Disable, or enable, various Minecraft features, like sponges from classic;
- Add useful commands like an immediate “STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD” command.
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default.
Bukkit is currently required. In the future, WorldGuard will be available for Forge and other APIs.
Installation WorldGuard bukkit plugins
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON’T FORGET THIS)
- Download WorldGuard and install it the same way.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/WorldGuard/config.yml to your liking.
- Use the comm
Changes in v5.9:
- Added a config option to allow explosion flags to only prevent block damage
- Added allow-tamed-spawns setting, on by default. This will stop WorldGuard from culling tamed animals.
- Added config option and flag to prevent soil from drying naturally.
- Added formatting codes, &k/l/m/n/o and &x (reset).
- Added snow-fall-blocks option to config to restrict snow fall to certain blocks
- Allow players to add newlines (\n) via command, not just manually in yml.
- Allow the console to load/save all region managers with one command.
- Changed entity report format slightly.
- Check bypass perms for item-drop flag.
- Check for entities and projectiles removing items from frames too.
- Fix being able to use bonemeal to turn tall grass into double plants.
- Fix number of arguments for migratedb command.
- Fixed addowner/addmember commands adding command artifacts. Specifically, “-w <world>” will no longer be added when using it.
- Fixed milking cows in protected areas due to changes in Bukkit.
- Fixed ProtectedCuboidRegion::getPoints() returning points in wrong order.
- Fixed snowman trails being treated as snow fall.
- Make /rg list default to own regions if the player doesn’t have permission otherwise.
- Protected items in item frames in protected regions.
- Resolved an issue where explosions of type OTHER_EXPLOSION were ignoring the world configuration settings.
- Send item-use blacklist event when right-clicking entities.
- Transformed the BlockFadeEvent handler into a switch.
Highlight: Support for MC 1.6.1 and 1.6.2
- BREAKING CHANGE: This version has been built for versions of Bukkit for MC 1.6.1 and newer. Do not try to use this version of WG on an older Bukkit version.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.6+. Actual support of new 1.6 additions is dependant on Bukkit. Please use a newer build of Bukkit if, for example, you seem to be unable to add “Horses” to your lists of entities.
- Added mobs.disable-snowman-trails to disable the trails left by walking snowmen.
- Added -a flag to /region removeowner and /region removemember to remove all objects.
- Teleporting is now handled by entry/exit flags. If this is causing people to get entirely stuck inside entry/exit deny regions, set the new setting ‘use-player-teleports’ to ‘false’ in your configuration.
- Updated formatting for region commands, especially /region info.
- Changed permissions checking for /region commands to be more consistent, checking for region IDs as a sub-node. This means that if some permissions for some region commands no longer work, add ‘.*’ to the end of permission lines for WG in your permission plugin.
Download WorldGuard bukkit plugins