WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10
This mod provides simple lightweight method for using WorldEdit in your single-player worlds. At present it is in early development but it should support all of the core features of WorldEdit and also works with WorldEditCUI, allowing you to view your selection in real time!
The mod currently comes bundled with WorldEdit 5.6.2-SNAPSHOT and will extract it automatically, there are no complex installation steps.
And yes, I know that SinglePlayerCommands, XCommands, etc. exist, but at time of creation neither mod is updated to 1.7 so this is just a very simple wrapper so that people can use WorldEdit in single player, it’s also ideal if you only want that capability and already have liteloader installed.
- Use WorldEdit in single-player
- What? You wanted more features?
WorldEditWrapper just provides worldedit support, so there’s nothing exciting to look at, but here’s a picture of the wand in action just to comply with the forum rules.
and a bonus picture of my cat, just to make up for the that screenshot being kind of dull
How to Install WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
To install the mod:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the WorldEditWrapper litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoaderwill not find the mod!
- Run the game and load any single player world, you should now have access to all of the WorldEdit functions.
- For best results, you should also install WorldEditCUI
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Added //dir command to quickly open the schematics and craftscripts directories ingame
- Allow more variations on multi-word biome names (using underscores or removing spaces) to avoid having to put them in quotes
- Fixed contained items being ejected when copying container Tile Entities
- Fixed tree generator tool
Download WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2