World Downloader Mod 1.7.2
With this mod you can download parts of a multiplayer world while you are connected to the server.
- You need to open chests while downloading or their contents cannot be saved.
- If you are op, you can use /seed to request the seed and it will be saved (not yet in the beta v2 version).
- If your single player world is empty/void, wait 30 seconds after you “stop download” before you disconnect and open the single player file. The beta version reports when save is actually completed.
How to install World Downloader Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7
- Open your minecraft.jar* with an archive tool like 7zip or WinRAR.
- Put the class files you just downloaded in there. Overwrite if necessary.
- Delete the META-INF folder if it exists in the jar file.
- Close the archive and save if asked.
You can find this file on …
- Windows by entering %APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin in an Explorer window or in the start->run dialog.
- Linux by opening ~/.minecraft/bin/ in a file manager of your choice.
- Mac OS X by opening Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin in Finder.
Download World Downloader Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7