Wood Converter Mod
Back crafting (these are shapeless recipes, that means that you can place the items in any order in your workbench):
Slabs to planks:
Stairs to planks:
Planks to logs (Note, that the recipe for a workbench will still work! So four planks in a square, will still give a workbench):
First Step before installing any of the versions: Download and install WinRAR or 7zip (if you haven’t already)
- Forge Installation Instructions:
- If you already installed Forge, you can skip step 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Download the latest installer of Forge (for version 2.6_2 of Wood Converter download release 188.8.131.520)
- Download Wood Converter
- Right click on Forge -> open with -> Java
- Select Install client and search your .minecraft directory (default: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft)
- Hit Ok.
- Drag the whole Wood Converter file into your .minecraft/mods folder. If the folder “mods” doesn’t exist, create it.
- Close all, startup Minecraft and enjoy!
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4 (uses Forge build number 880)
- Fixed mcmod.info file