?Wonderland? is a custom adventure map for Minecraft, created in April 2010. The map included custom narration and dialogue, which has now been merged into the map via custom resource pack for seamless experience (plus a few curious visual updates).
- A new twist on a familiar theme
- Includes over 7 minutes of recorded narration at ?checkpoints’!
- Carefully sequenced loot progression
- Challenge: Can you find all of the characters, hidden in chests?
- 3 custom skins included!
- Heart-pounding action.
- DO NOT mine or break any blocks, with a few exceptions. YOU CAN break: Glass, Mob Spawners, and Torches. You can break any block that you place (including levers).
- If you do acquire blocks, YOU CAN use them as barricades/shelters, but DO NOT use them as stairs or bridges.
- YOU CAN dump water buckets, but DO NOT use lava buckets.
- DO NOT use crafting tables, with a few exceptions. YOU CAN craft anything that fits in the 2×2 inventory area (e.g. torches). YOU CAN use a crafting table only to create a bow or arrows.
- DO NOT step on the Mome Raths!
- SINGLE PLAYER: The custom resource pack is embedded in the world save and will automatically be utilized when you launch the map. No need to install anything separtely!
- MULTIPLAYER: All players will need to take the resources.zip file from inside this archive and install separately.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the ?saves? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.