Wildycraft Mod 1.7.10
This mod brings Runescape content into Minecraft. It adds a new dimension, new mobs, armor, weapons, trees, structures, ores, and some other miscellaneous additions.
See Forum Link for more information.
- 30+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 4 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Some structures. Wildy ruins, Dark wizard’s tower, Black Knight’s fortress, Fremennik Village, Lighthouse
- Treasure Trails
- New Inventory – Press “I”
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
Weapons and Armor
Download Wildycraft Mod 1.7.2