Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10
If you have a vanilla Minecraft with no mods installed then it is safe to say that your world is devoid of any colour of life. Quite frankly, vanilla Minecraft is boring and it needs more luminosity! But what can you do to solve this problem? There are so many mods out there and it is easy to start feeling overwhelmed! However, I am here to tell you about a fantastic mod which will brighten up your Minecraft world! This is the ‘Weee! Flowers Mod’ for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4, and I am betting you can guess what it does already?
Weee! Flowers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod adds a total of fourteen flowers to the game, all which are different in there characteristics and textures. They all aid in making your world that much more cosy and colorful!
- All of the flowers in this mod (all 14) will generate randomly throughout your world! You can also use flower seeds to craft each one so you can pick and choose which ones you want for your garden!
- You can make stew out of your flowers by simply placing one entity in your crafting bench, the stew’s colour will determine on the colour of flower!
Weee! Flowers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Positives and Negatives
PROS: Not only does this mod brighten up your world, but several new crafting recipes are also added into the game which can be used by each flower! This mod provides a new function which is a simple way of dying wool! This mod is fully compatible with all other mod!
CONS: There are not any negatives, the textures and functions are all extensive and great! Perhaps the only minor adjust, is that I’d prefer it if changelogs were available and if the flowers all had specific names!
Recipes are in the screenshot section.
How to Install Weee! Flowers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge!
- Download the latest version of the mod and drag and drop all of the .zip/jar files into the ‘mods’ folder in your Minecraft.jar!
Download Weee! Flowers Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2