Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Weather & Tornadoes Mod 1.6.2
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Tested and working with Minecraft Forge Universal, should work with latest in theory.
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%\.minecraft\config
– Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing
- Performance improvements, particle creation thread works 1/4 as hard
- Fixed sky not going dark enough in rain
- Prevented spouts spawning over land
- Reduced spouts grabbing strength
- Tornado spawn rarity tripled, might yet get further tweaking
- To use with hostile worlds you must use latest Weather mod version
- My particle renderer has been moved into its own mod included with this
Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod