Wasteland Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Basically this mod is an edit to the original terrain generation.
It generates a fallout/wasteland/apocalypes themed map. This includes:
– No more grass
All of the grass blocks in the world are replaced with dirt. Yes, this means no more passive mobs spawn.
– Changes to trees
Currently, the trees are only one-block 7 high pillars made out of oak wood. Will later be
changed to look more like they did in the original Wasteland Mod.
– No pumpkins, reeds or flowers
Pretty self-explanatory. All of that good stuff just ain’t there anymore.
– No oceans
No more giant oceans of water for unlimited water supplies. You can however find water in
the basements of old ruins.
– Ruined houses
There is a random chance of a ruined house spawning in the world. Think of it as a dungeon
with less loot and no spawner. These are completely random and contain things to help you
Installation Wasteland Mod
1. Download and run the Minecraft Forge installer.
2. Download the latest .zip file for the mod.
3. Open run and type in “%AppData%”.
Windows Vista, 7 or 8:
3. Open Windows Explorer and type “%AppData%” in the text field above.
4. Open the “.minecraft” folder and create a “mods” folder if it does not already exist.
5. Put the mod .zip file into the mods folder.
6. Start Minecraft up and choose the “Forge” profile.
- Fixed progress bar graphics glitch
- Added the option to add damage value to items in config files
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added a new config. file named “WastelandRuins.cfg”
- You can now change the loot spawning in the small houses, and how rare they are.
- Added random tents, which actually always has been in the code, but never actually generated.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added a config. file to change the Biome id, the worldtype id and the tree height.
- The Wasteland Biome now registers in the Forge Biome Dictionary
Download Wasteland Mod