VoxelSniper bukkit plugins for minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
VoxelSniper bukkit plugins 1.6.4
VoxelSniper is the premier long range map editing tool for Minecraft SMP. This mod allows you to edit any block that you can see using an arrow (for replacing) and a gunpowder (for adding). It is best used by those with a strong attention to detail and fits a wide array of applications, from making detailed edits to structures with the snipe brush, to making massive terraforming jobs a breeze with some of the earth shattering soft selection tools.
VoxelSniper 5 introduces significant under-the-hood improvements, streamlining the number of brushes while increasing the number of brush options. Better documentation means it’s never been easier to learn to use VoxelSniper.
1. Download VoxelSniper.jar into your Bukkit server’s “plugins” folder.
2. Restart your server. You will notice upon startup the VoxelSniper will display messages in the console telling you it has created files.
3. Players having Op will have automatically Sniper rank. If you want to use permissions, then giving a player voxelsniper.sniper will grant him the Sniper rank and voxelsniper.litesniper will grant him LiteSniper rank.
- Note: VoxelSniper should be treated as a loaded gun. You can do an intense amount of damage to a city, map, or world really, really quickly with it. Do not hand this tool out to people you do not trust.
4. The SniperConfig.xml file contains configuration for the plugin. It has several options:
- Maximum brush size allowed to LiteSniper users (the default is 5).
- An item id blacklist for LiteSnipers.
- There is also a VoxelFox option in the Litesniper configuration. Enabling this to true will punish anyone being cruel to Wolves withVoxelGod’s divine lightning. This defaults to off.
5. Be sure to always restart your server to apply changes to the VoxelSniper configuration files! Good luck, and happy sniping!
- Updated to MC 1.6.4
Download VoxelSniper bukkit plugins