VirtualPack Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
VirtualPack Plugin 1.7.4
With this plugin, players can buy and use a workbench, an enchantment table, chests, furnaces, brewing stands and a bunch of other tools. Completely virtually. Accessible by chat commands.
Required dependencies: Vault, WorldEdit.
Optional dependencies: ProtocolLib (see Configuration/Materializer)
VirtualPack Plugin Features
- Chat-based access to the features of those blocks:
- Enchantment Table
- Brewing Stand
- An Uncrafter (Opposite of Workbench)
- A Materializer (Convert item stacks into others)
- A Trash
- Sending items between players
- Statistics and info pages for everything
- Access via Signs
Admin-side (configurable) features:
- Multiverse support
- Completely configurable commands
- Cooldowns on commands
- Admin access to all users’ packs (in full and read-only modes)
- Optional economy integration
- StackableItems support
- Update notification
- MySQL support (data is automatically converted when switching from file)
- Importing (converting) data from:
- Cross-server functionality
- (Maybe) Custom smelt/brewing recipes/fuel
- Bind tools to blocks/items
Install VirtualPack Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download the VirtualPack.jar and place in in you plugins folder.
- Install Vault the same way.
- Install WorldEdit. If you don’t want to install it as a plugin, simply place the jar inplugins/VirtualPack. (I need WorldEdit because of the utilities that are bundled with it, and I need those to register the commands.)
- Install a Vault-compatible permissions plugin (see the Vault project page).
- Now either install a Vault-compatible economy plugin or set the “economy” value in the VirtualPack config to “false”.
- Install ProtocolLib if you need it.
- Start your server.
- Maybe read the configuration page.
- Have fun.
Importing other plugins’ saves
VirtualPack Plugin changelogs:
- Added configurable cooldowns to commands
- Added “readonly mode” for “/v ad use” (see permission changes below)
- Fixed the sending function not telling the sender anything on success with only one target
- Fixed crashes when api.curseforge.com takes too long to respond
- Added Chinese language file
- /v cd or /v cooldown – Shows all cooldowns
New config entries:
- tools.<any tool>.cooldown – Time in seconds a player has to wait before he can use the same tool again
- vpack.admin.use – Now grants just read-only access
- vpack.admin.use.edit – Like “vpack.admin.use” before (chests & co. can be edited)
Download VirtualPack Plugin 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4