Vintagecraft Mod 1.8
Missing Beta 1.7 Terrain Generation? No incentives to explore anymore? All the new biomes kinda look the same? No more rare items anymore?
VintageCraft aims to remedy all of that! The plan is to produce a full conversion mod similar to TerraFirmaCraft, but not as survivalistic.
Lots of Textures are from:
- jwbjerk and or from his Lithos Resource Pack
- Conquest Resource Pack
- The Authors of TerraFirmaCraft
Install Vintagecraft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
– New: You can now craft stuff from Granite, Diorite, Andesite like you can from stone (=stone tools, furnace, button, pressure plate, repeater, comparator, etc). Registering of these recipe can be disabled in the vintagetg.cfg by setting regstonerecipes to false.
“Welcome to the Iron age!”
- New: Added Bloomery Base and Chimney for smelting iron ingots
- New: Basic smelting now has to be done with a fire pit, built 3 stones shift + right clicked on the floor, then 3 shift + right clicks with a log in the hand
- New: Much better Graphics for all the Stones, improved graphics for Slate
- New: Can also use sylvite as fertilizer for saplings
- New: Split up Willow tree into 2 seperate types: Coyote Willow (bush) and Weeping Willow (tree)
- Change: The Stove is now a more advanced utility block requiring 1 iron ingot to build
- Change: Crafting Cobblestone now requires 8 stone and 1 clay
- Change: Improved rock layer transitions – these are no longer straight lines anymore
- Change: Transition from one soil to another (e.g. topsoil to gravel) is more gradual now
- Change: Removed Redstone deposits (will be replaced by copper wires at some point in the future)
- Change: Diamonds generate in small deposits again instead of single blocks
- Fix: Rocktypes generation now based on world seed
- Fix: Some deposits were in the wrong layers
- Fix: Peridot should generate correctly inside Olivine
- Fix: Clay deposits generate normally again (they were very rare before)
Download Vintagecraft Mod