Village Marker Mod 1.6.4
The Village Marker allows the player to visualize villages by drawing dots on a sphere that represents the radius of the villages and drawing lines from all the doors that compose a village to the center of the village. Features 6 colors to help distinguish villages.
How to install Village Marker Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Find the minecraft.jar file you will be using. (Backing up the minecraft.jar is recommended)
- Open the .jar using an archiver such as WinRar, WinZip, or 7-Zip
- Delete the META-INF
- Copy the contents of the folder containing the mod’s .class files into the .jar
- Close the .jar and launch Minecraft – the mod should be installed and running.
- Updated for 1.6.4
- Added option to toggle drawing dots
DownloadVillage Marker Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Single Player Only
Multiplayer (Also works in Single Player)
VillageMarker for Bukkit by Eruvanos