True Terraria Resource Pack 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2
True Terraria Resource Pack 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.8/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : Enderlux
Last Updated : July 07 , 2014
About True Terraria Resource Pack
The True Terraria Pack is a CTM based resource pack that takes high advantage of CTM’s connected and random textures, to not only feel, but look just like a 3D Terraria.
Everything from connected and random textures, to 3D models and biome specific textures are used with True Terraria. The goal is to pack as much Terraria content within this pack while still retaining the proper looks.
This pack is split into two parts. Use both and keep A over B.
The True Terraria pack works with the features offered by mcpatcher, and therefore requires it to work properly. I’ve taken advantage of the features to create a resource pack that not only looks, but feels just like Terraria. Everything from connected/random textures,height/biome-based textures, 3D models, renderpasses, sounds and music go towards giving you a true Terrariaexperience…
…but In Minecraft.
The main focus is recreating the biomes present in Terraria as best as possible, while making sure it still works well in survival. True Terraria comes with a sound pack addon, which includes the original Terraria sounds/music.
True Terraria Resource Pack Screenshots
How to install True Terraria Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download True Terraria Resource Pack