A plugin that causes players (and or mobs) to drop their heads when they die.
- Players can drop their heads when they die based on configuration settings.
- Players can spawn head with the /headspawn command. (Requires permissions.)
- Players can rename heads using a named piece of paper plus a head in a craftbox.
- Mobs optionally drop heads.
- Sneak punch a skull to see who it belonged to.
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server. Update config.yml as needed. Update permissions.
trophyheads.spawn – Allow player to run /headspawn command. (Default: op)
trophyheads.drop – Allows players to drop heads. (Default: true)
trophyheads.info – Allows players to sneak punch a skull to see the owner. (Default: true)
drop-chance – The percentage chance of player dropping a head. A whole number between 0 and 100.
death-types – A list of death types that trigger a head drop. In addition the keywords ALL and PVP are allowed.
player-skin – Set to true or false. If true then a placed head will display the correct skin.
Spawn a player head.
/headspawn ([player]) ([count])
- Placing the head causes it to lose part of its meta data.
- v1.12.0 – October 6, 2013
- Added support for any valid entity type.
- v1.11.1 – July 1, 2013
- Check for null death type.
- v1.11.0 – May 4, 2013
- Add slimes, squids and villager heads.
- v1.10.0 – April 19, 2013
- Add Pig Zombie heads.
- v1.9.0 – April 1, 2013
- Add Blaze, Enderman and Spider heads.
- Add custom messages.
- v1.8.0 – February 19, 2013
- Added items-required for mobs.
- Fixed null pointer exception in crafting event.
- Added names for skeletons, zombies and creepers. (punch info)
- v1.7.0 – February 8, 2013
- Add punch info for skulls.
- v1.6.0 – February 3, 2013
- Add death types and items required
- Add recipe for assigning owner of head
- v1.3.0 – February 1, 2013
- Add mob heads (zombie, skeleton and creeper)
- v1.2.0 – January 31, 2013
- Add /headspawn command
- Add permission nodes
- v1.1.0 – January 31, 2013
- Add player skin info to head.
- v1.0.0 – January 30, 2013
- Initial build