Category : Bukkit Plugins
Tribu – A Zombie Survival Game
What is it ?
Tribu is a zombie survival game in which you can set zombie spawns. Zombies will appear wave by wave once the game is started. You have to kill them! Each kill will get you money and points, and with the money you can buy items to kill more zombies. The game will stop when everyone is dead.
- Configurable zombies wave
- Set (invisible) zombie spawns
- Configurable zombie quantity,health,damage, speed, time to spawn
- Mystery box
- Zombie give configurable money and points to the player dealing most damage/ a percentage of damage for each concerned players
- Dead people can be jailed
- Money can be used to buy item, open door, etc…
- Tracking zombies : Zombies can track a player with no limit
- Zombie rally point : you can set a rally point for zombies
- Spawns can be controlled by redstone
- Night fight : you can configure the time of world at wave start
- Automation : you do not need an operator to launch the game
- Vote for next level to start at end
- Dis/allowability to modify the world
- Level can be reverted from before beginning of the game
- Minimum players to attain before launching the game
- Store inventory and give it back at end of the game
- Fully customizable messages
- Endless game
- Permission support
- Multiworld support
- Multilingual (English, German, French, Spannish, Dutch, Bulgarian, you can easily contribute to the plugin by creating the language file for your language, don’t hesitate to PM Graindcafe)
How to use
We have a wiki (moving soon on BukkitDev), all information can be found there.
Basically, the player has to type /tribu enter to enter the game, but a game has to have been made by an op with the command /tribu start.
If you are using a language with accents or special characters (non-ascii), you have to add “-Dfile.encoding=UTF8” in your server startup command line so that the language file is well loaded.
If you can afford to, please consider a donation
If you can donate $1 it’s great ! There is no minimum, I will be thankful regardless to the amount.
I am making this plugin for free since more than 2 year. If you are earning money with your server, please consider a donation, a little money to offer me a cup of coffee 🙂 Since 2011 when I started the plugin, I received 30€, that’s generous from the donors but it’s quite small comparing to the 22000+ downloads of the plugin ! To donate, simply click here. Donations are processed with Paypal for 100% security.