TreeCapitator Mod 1.7.10
This mod makes it so destroying a tree’s log block with an axe makes all the connected wood blocks above it fall as well. Requires ModLoader, Forge, or some other ModLoader equivalent.
Attention: This is not a copy of Timber! mod. TreeCapitator and Timber! have both been around for about the same amount of time (I spoke with TehKrush about this a while back). DaftPVF is the original author of TreeCapitator and is on hiatus. He has given me permission to keep TreeCapitator and the rest of his mods up to date. Links to his original thread and my new thread are below.
- Forge CoreMod version can break any log out of the box (see new config format)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (enabled by default)
- Smart tree-detection
- Option to destroy leaves
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
Treecapitator Forge 1.6.4.r03
This release requires a specific build of Forge that can be downloaded here. The dev build WILL crash your game if you do not use the special build of Forge! Get the Treecapitator dev build here!
- fixed class transformer derp
- 1.6.4 update
ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don’t install it along side any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned.
ModLoader/Forge download: All Releases
Installation TreeCapitator Mod
Requires Risugami’s ModLoader or FML; if the word Forge is in the filename, it requires Forge.
- ModLoader: follow Risugami’s instructions for installing ModLoader. Put the mod’s zip file in the mods folder according to Risu’s directions.
- Forge Build 762 and below: For TreeCapitator, put the mod’s CoreMod jar file in the coremods folder under .minecraft and put the bspkrsCore zip file in the mods folder. For other mods put the zip file in the mods folder with bspkrsCore.
- Forge Build 763 and above: Put the downloaded zip / jar file in the mods folder under .minecraft along with the bspkrsCore zip file.
Download TreeCapitator Mod
For 1.7.10/1.7.2 (the 1.7.2 jar file works on 1.7.10)
Dev(Forge 1.6.4.r03): http://dl2.5minecraft.net/download.php?file=29f52bff338ab5e1b742b5089d6bdd53