Trapcraft Mod 1.7.10
Trapcraft mod was original developed by Stewiecraft and current updated by ProPercivalalb. This mod adds a variety of tools for creating traps so that you can defend yourself without necessarily going into battle
Taunts all monsters within aggro radius and line of sight to attack it.
Has 20 health and drops the vanilla human head on death.
Note: Due to their insatiable hunger for human flesh, zombies are not tricked by the dummy.
Lights on fire when powered. The distance the fire is placed can be upgraded using an Igniter range module.
Igniter range module
To upgrade an igniter right click on an igniter and it will open this inerface…
Then place the number of blocks you want the igniter to be able to reach in the slots to the right.
Triggered upon contact with any non-player creature.
Triggered traps can be activated to reset them.
Holds the prey in place while they periodically bleed out.
Bears not included. Use at own risk.
Pulls nearby items towards itself and automatically deposits any item that makes contact.
Useful for collecting loot from traps.
Unsuspecting prey don’t want to walk into your traps? Push them in.
Also can push items at speed and can push falling sand. Needs a redstone signal to work!
Deal damage to any entity that comes in contact with it.
Does not affect items.
Breaks when walked on.
Useful for covering pitfalls and spikes.
Blends to colour of grass on a per biome basis.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Trapcraft Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- This mod can be use for Single/Multiplayer
- Updated to MC 1.7.2
- The dummy now doesn’t move at all when being hit
- When creating a dummy in creative, it no longer uses the head item up.
- Updated to MC 1.6.2
- Made the Igniter gui be more intelligent about where shift clicked items go
- Fixed a bug where you could lose items in the Igniter gui by shift clicking
Trapcraft Mod 1.7.2