Too Many Biomes for Minecraft Forge 1.7.2/1.5.2
Adds new Biomes, mobs, blocks and plants. Rewrite of vanilla village and structure generation, and new villagers to trade with. Also includes Multiworld, a basic Dimension mod. Allows old world saves to be imported as a dimension or new ones created.
Note this is the first release, some bugs remain, really minor stuff. See Official wiki for more pictures, information, config options.
World Types IMPORTANT! read this page, many mod features depend on menu option selected on creating world.
Overview Not a single mod, but a collection of complementary mods bound together. All forge compatible. Consists of:
- Too Many Biomes itself, which adds additional biomes, many of which are unique to this mod.
- Too Many Villagers, which completely rewrites village generation. No more gaps below doors, paths cross over water and ravines, generates in more biomes with custom materials.
- Too Many Structures, manages Scattered Structures. eg: Jungle/Desert Pyramid, Witch Hut, and in future others.
- Too Many Railways, which generates a map wide railway network. Requires Railcraft and disabled by default. Intended for servers but use at own risk while improvements are made.
- A collection of new blocks, plants and mobs to go with the above.
- Multiworld, a basic but functional Forge Dimension Provider. Allows old world saves to be imported as a dimension. Provides essential functions for the other mods.
Consists of two downloads
TooManyBiomes – Main mod
MultiWorld – Controls extra Dimensions
The zip file contains both mods, extract it, then copy both zip files inside as is into to the mods folder.
Download Too Many Biomes Mod 1.7.2/1.5.2