Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod 1.7.2
This is a client-side only mod that allows a player to toggle sneak and sprint. When ToggleSneak is active, the player can press the sneak button to turn sneaking on/off. A player can turn the ToggleSneak option on and off (Press to toggle or hold to sneak) by pressing the “Sneak Toggleable” key which defaults to “G”, which can be changed in your Control Options.
With this mod, you can stay still on a ladder while chatting in MP! That’s right, you stay sneaking even while chatting! Stay sneaking while opening a chest!
With the Toggle Sprint option on, simply holding the forward button makes you sprint! No need to double tap! This can be changed on and off via the keybinding, which defaults to “C” and can be changed in the Options Menu.
Install Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Forge/ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Paste the .class files from the zip file into the minecraft.jar as well.
Download Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2