Tinkers’ Defense Mod
Create Mine and Blade 2 shields the Tinkerer way!
Add’s 2 shield types –
- Round shield – A cheaper shield with lower durability and defense but can be made using the standard tool station. Requires 1 Large plate – 1 Pan head – 1 Toolrod
- Heather shield – A strong shield that can only be made using the tool forge. Requires 2 Large Plate – 1 Tough Binding – 1 Tough Rod
For the time being only the Redstone modifier works, allowing you to lift your shield longer. The others are just for show.
New Metals –
- Aeon Steel – Weaker than manyullym while keeping the manyullym mining level. Great for when Ardite ore is scarce. Recipe: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt = 1 Aeon Steel.
- Queen’s Gold – A replacement for the lack of gold parts. Very weak. Recipe: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold
- Dogbearium – An average metal with a thirst for blood. Adds the Serrated ability, greatly increasing the damage it does as it gets damaged. Recipe: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood units + 1 Ender Pearl
- Crest mounts – Mount a shield and weapons to the wall for display.
- Bauble jewelry – Tinker rings, amulets and belt buckles.
- Tower Shield – Able to hold it up for a very long time but makes you very slow when holding it.
- Additional Heater shield patterns.
- More Modifiers – Thorns, Fire resistance, Luck, Knockback
- Better graphics
Requires Tinkers’ Construct and Mine and Blade 2!
Download Tinkers’ Defense Mod