Tinkers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Tinkers Construct Mod 1.7.10
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
It can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
The mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
Tinkers Construct Mod Changelogs:
- Alumite, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn bricks (Textures by TherminatorX)
- Cactus, Paper and Netherrack textures for some of the ranged weapons (Textures by TheStapler)
- Fix potential crashes with armor stuff
- Fix potential crash when smeltery size changes
- Fix potential crash with the lumber axe
– Extra hearts for hardcore mode! (Thanks MCGamer20000)
– Smeltery Fuel consumption reworkjustmentfixes
– Don’t die.
– Redstone on Gloves actually works now
– Tinkers now has proper IMC support!
– You can now pour water and lava into buckets in the casting table!
– Really fast AOE Tools should work properly now
– King Slime got his name back
– Noppes NPCs don’t drop yellow hearts anymore
– Some Toolforges looking like PatternChests
– Materials without parts crashing NEI
– ExtraTic toolparts being present twice
– Some more crash and display fixes
- Smeltery controllers, drains, and seared tanks now have comparator output
- Essence berries converted from oreberries shouldnot crash the game
- Liquid colors for molten metals are now correct
- Feather fall wings drop much faster
- Weapons now harvest more materials. Scythes harvest a lot more, including wool
- Most modifiers for armor won’t crash the game now
- Hotfix for scythes crashing in the tool station
- Bows should no longer eat FPS like candy
- Daggers and Arrows render properly
- The Smeltery should always be capable of melting villagers now
- Blocks should render as blocks when melting in the Smeltery
- Hotfix for quartz modifier malfunction
- Armor Gui accessories redone
- Yellow hearts will drop from bosses
- -Tasty now drops bacon every so often
- Added a creative-mode way to get tools
- Added a third extra modifier for tools
- Battlesigns have the writable trait
- Battlesigns now have the “Damage Reflector” ability
- Scythes with silk touch function as shears
- A config setting has been added to make vanilla tools have only one use
- Knapsacks should sync properly on load
- The tool station gui now shows speed properly
- Slimegrass will no longer grow under other slimegrass
- Fixed a crash bug with fluid packets
- Fixed crashing when right-clicking on blocks with an empty hand
- Removed Battlegear II compatibility due to API breakage
- Armor storage now uses UUIDs
- The red and black books should be given to players again
- Added yellow and green heart canisters
- The armor tab should sync properly on login
- Casting channels updated from 1.6
- All furnace recipes should be functional now
- Descriptive books should no longer crash
- Vanilla tool useless config setting default is OFF now.
- Obsidian mixing in the Smeltery re-added
- Bow lag should be fixed or improved
- Fixed a bug that let hammers mine blocks above their mining level
- – Added a name tag recipe
- – Fixed blood drop item behavior
- – Added a config for crafting of endstone
- – Added a config to disable tool log spam
- – Fixed a bug with tool log spam
- – Misc fixes
- Added double-jump modifier to exo-shoes\
- Drawbridges now work as an elevator
- Advanced and Extended drawbridges keep their inventory on harvest
- Extended drawbridges extend to 64 as they should now
- Redstone behavior is very similar to pistons on drawbridges now.
Download Tinkers Construct Mod
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Stable version, recommended for servers(v126.96.36.199)
TConstruct API 6.0.0
Development version, currently behind stable