The Voxel Box Deep Space Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
About The Voxel Box Deep Space Resource Pack
The Deep Space pack offers suites of blocks that, when positioned together well, let builders create ships, space stations, colonies and other futuristic-themed builds.Currently being updated, this pack will soon feature many more innovative blocks to help create the most futuristic environment for builders.
The Voxel Box Deep Space Resource Pack Review
How to install The Voxel Box Deep Space Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download The Voxel Box Deep Space Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6