Developer : Scamper3396
Compatible : Minecraft 1.6.2,Minecraft 1.7.4,Minecraft 1.7.2
Last Updated : Feb 16, 2014
Hello all fellow space explorers!
Have you ever wondered what an alien planet would sound like? Have you ever wanted to hear a cyborg zombie malfunction? Or a space-cow wander around the dusty plains? Well here’s your chance! A New World Soundpack brings you hundreds of otherworldly sounds and soundtracks. 🙂
Why a separate file?
This audio pack was stripped from my New World pack and improved. I did this because I don’t believe it’s necessary to download such a large file for both textures and sounds when some people will not play using the sounds that are in this pack.
So I have reduced the original resource pack to under 20MB as opposed to 60MB, which
in my opinion is much better and easier to handle. This download is for sounds only, and is about 100MB total! 😀
What sounds could possibly be in a “soundpack?”
- All music discs with their own custom soundtracks
- Menu and in-game background music
- Strange sounds from the depth of an alien planet
- Water and lava custom sounds
- Overworld/Nether/End specific ambiance
- Alien Sound effects for mobs
- Custom “dampened” sound effects for digging and building
- Weather sound effects
- And much, much more!
Some miscellaneous sounds in my pack are still being tweaked to fit the original pack, however the majority of sound bites that are editable within Minecraft
can be found in this pack. (So it’s nearly complete!)
How to install:
- Download the audio pack
- Put the zip file into your resource packs folder
- Choose both the original New World pack and the Sounds of a New World pack
- Make sure the Sounds of a New World pack is on top
- Run Minecraft, and BAM, welcome to space!
Good luck wanderer, play a New World as well as listen to it. 🙂
Don’t have the original pack yet? No worries!
Download The Sounds of a New World Resource Pack 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4