download The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
Developer : Evanchi
Compatible : Minecraft 1.6.2,
Last Updated : July 2, 2013
In the menu screen for Minecraft, the background uses 6 angled pictures, which can we projected in a cube around you to create the illusion of being in that space.
This simple Resource-pack tweak gives you a unique panoramic background to enjoy when browsing through your menu screen!
In this pack, he has created a dark gloomy scene, similar to that of cloud-cover after a rainstorm.
How to install The Panorama # 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.