The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.10
RioV – The imagined world is called RioV, in the year of 1301 DoC (Death of Carigon.), the land of RioV is filled with Nizonians. A native creature that are basically giant beasts. In 1278 DoC the Natives found a new threat across the land called Granitions, another wild beast. For 10 years they fought and the Nirons arrived dealing poison to all races when fought with. Since then, the races have been weakened and new races have arrived, such as we humans. There is a myth that in 1310 a monster called a Huton will destroy the land of RioV and leave it in ashes. This is The Mists of RioV.
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) rewrites some of Minecraft’s code, such as the new main menu GUI, Villager AI, and Zombie AI. It adds new blocks and items to fit your RPG needs
Installation The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Upgrading from v1.8.0 to v1.9.0? Delete your config if you had one..
1. Download Minecraft Forge .Download the latest 1.6.2 INSTALLER.
2. Put my mod’s zip file into the /mods/ folder of your .minecraft folder
1. Install Forge like Singleplayer but into your server folder.
2. Install my mod like Singleplayer.
3. Run the server with the universal-forge-blahblahblah.jar and enjoy!
To install expansion packs:
1. You must have The Mists of RioV installed
2. Install like Singleplayer.
+ Infused Aleris items (finally)
+ Azanor’s Baubles mod integration
+ Helmet overlay for helmets (similar to pumpkin) (can be disabled)
+ New tool set and wand: Shadownite
+ New mob: Shadownite Wizard
+ New projectile: Raw Dark Matter
+ In-game RioV documentation
+ NEI integration for Anvil
* Lowers mob spawn rate because people don’t like a challenge
* RioV food now affects saturation level
* Fixes Nizonian hitbox
* Demon Angel and Aun’Tun Bodyguard do not attack you if you’re on Raetiin, instead, they follow you.
* Switches over to SimpleNetworkWrapper for syncing of Player data, fixes potential memory leak issue
* Anvil recipe is fixed (uses red wool again)
* ModUpdateChecker now checks to see if you’re online or not
* Faction names are no longer handled by the server in RioVPlayer NBT data, instead, they are handled client side
* Factions are now only IDs.
* Fixes config GUI not syncing.
* Paladin boss bar vanishes when dead body.
* Mod runs a lot better now
* ‘Void Holder’ is no longer a duplicate item
* HUD text looks pretty now. 🙂
* Removal of unused methods and such and variables, in preparation for 1.8
* [RioV-API] Increased version to v2.0.0
– Garnet ore, block/item, and armor
– Blindonite armor/tools as they are useless
– Galokin gear
Download The Mists of RioV Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2