The Lion King Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
The Lion King Mod 1.6.4
The Lion King Mod is a mod which aims to bring together the worlds of Minecraft and Walt Disney’s much-loved film, The Lion King, by adding various Lion King-themed things – content from the movie, and lots of other features which enhance this experience!
When you install the mod, you will find that Lion King Ticket Booths have started appearing in new worlds you create, and unexplored areas of old worlds. The Ticket Lions inside these booths will sell you a Lion King Ticket in exchange for a gold ingot, which you can then use to activate the portal inside the theatre.
This portal will take you to the Pride Lands, an entirely new realm with many new animals – all of which can be bred – new trees, flowers, materials, ores, and different biomes just like the normal Minecraft world. With so many places to explore and characters to meet, once you’re through the portal, you’ll never want to go back!
At the centre of the world Rafiki lives in an enormous tree and he can entrust you with a quest, which will reward you with such things as Rafiki’s own stick, access to the dark, dangerous Outlands dimension, and ultimately a Star Altar which can be used to summon your own companion Simbas, who will fight alongside you and carry your items.
The Book of Quests
Timon and Pumbaa
The Pride Lands
Creatures of the Pride Lands
Darts and Shooters
The Upendi Realm
- First, you must have installed Minecraft Forge
- Next, open the folder named jar, and place everything inside it into the minecraft.jar.
- Do not copy the actual jar folder, just its contents. Remember to delete META-INF.
- If you’ve done that correctly, the mod should now be ready to play!
- Have fun!
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Fixed a server crash bug when the Termite Queen appears