The Jack in a Box Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
This mod adds in a variety of different boxes which have different, unique uses.
- Villager in a Box – Gives you a random Villager
- Hostile/Neutral/Tamable/Animals in a Box – Spawns in a mob depending on the type of box
- Bosses in a Box – Randomly spawns in one of three possible bosses
- Weapons/Tools in a Box – Gives you an item depending on the type of box
- Ores in a Box – Gives you a random ore
- Effects in a Box – Applies a random potion effect to you
- Foods in a Box – Gives you a random food
- Biomes in a Box (There are multiple of these – snow biome in a box etc.) – Gives you five random blocks depending on the biome type
- Weather in a Box – Changes the weather to a random one
- Gamble in a Box – Gamble away a diamond and see whether it’s your lucky day or not
- Objects of Youtubing in a Box – Gives you something useful depending on who you are
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.