The Hunger Games Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1
This mod is based on the amazing film and books, The Hunger Games.
The Hunger Games 2 Mod, or THGM as it is often called, is a Minecraft Mod designed to bring the Hunger Games experience to your Singleplayer Minecraft Worlds
The Hunger Games Mod, in its current form, contains the following features:
- Four new weapons from The Hunger Games series, the Combat Knife, Throwing Knife, Poison Knife and Spear.
- One new food from The Hunger Games series, Nightlock Berries.
- One new block from The Hunger Games series, Nightlock Bush.
- Fully functional Tributes, with Customizable Names.
- Fully functional Hunger Games, with integrated LAN support.
- Automatic update detection.
Add Name Groups:
- Once you’ve used The Hunger Games Mod once, a text file within .minecraft will be generated called ‘thgm2_nameGroups.txt’.
- This file contains the names used by the mod. You can add and remove names and groups as you wish, as long as you leave at least one group with at least one name.
The following instructions will help you install The Hunger Games Mod.
It is highly recommended that you follow these instructions, although use of them is at your own risk.
Any damage modification occurring to your computing unit as a result of following these instructions is entirely the blame of the user, not Alex Mackenzie or anybody else affiliated with The Hunger Games Mod.
- 1) Download ‘TheHungerGames.zip’.
- 2) Install Risugami’s ModLoader, following the instructions provided by Risugami.
- 3) Run Minecraft as normal.
- 4) If a black screen appears, return to step 2. If not, proceed to step 5.
- 5) Open your ‘.minecraft’ directory. You should know how to find this if you have installed Risugami’s ModLoader correctly.
- 6) If there is a new directory inside ‘.minecraft’ labelled ‘mods’, proceed to step 7. If not, return to step 2.
- 7) Add ‘TheHungerGames.zip’ to the ‘mods’ directory within ‘.minecraft’.
- 8) Run Minecraft as normal.
- 9) The Hunger Games Mod should now be running. If not, return to step 1.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2