Follow in the smallest Minecraft footsteps to recover and unlock the mystery of the cheese. Two inches tall? Not a problem. Go through, around and up in this gigantic world to complete the Great Cheese Monument. 26 pieces of cheese with 4 bonus pieces to find along with the 24 bonus lights, fire and water quests to activate and complete. Play tested at 9-12 hours of game play. Created for both single and multi-player game modes with no mods needed. Server settings are required on SMP for command blocks to function properly.
- No hacks or mods that would ruin the maps challenge. (The only exception to this rule is for LP’rs to provide enough light in their videos for their viewers.)
- Stay within the map’s boundaries.
- Break what you like.
- Dig where you like.
- Craft whatever you think will help.
- Kill what you can and try to survive.
- Follow the story line and/or objectives.
Resource Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft
Recommended: Play on any difficulty level but never peaceful. This map was made for combat.
How to install:
- Download the map
- Extract file
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Enjoy and play