This mod contains various tools made from Dark Ore. The process requires valuable materials but has a great outcome. There is also a Dark Chicken. Let the darkness unleash. Taking control of the dark with a process
Procedure of making the tools.
Here are the steps to achieving the tools made of Dark Pearls.
1. Collect these resources Iron, Redstone, Ender Pearls, Nether Star and Spider Eyes (you only need one Nether Star for all the tools)
2. Smelt the at least a 64 stack of Dark Ore.
3. Make 2 blocks of Dark Ingots (same recipe as making a Iron Block except with Dark Ingots)
4. Then with those 2 blocks make a Transfer Block (all recipes below or use NEI/TMI).
5. Once you make this Transfer Block right click and continuously click the the button that should pop up in a basic GUI form. When you do this you get Rouge Dark Ingots.
6. Now make a Binder and right click it. As soon as this is done you will see another GUI. Now make sure you have a Nether Star and some Rouge Dark Ingots. Then start clicking the button in GUI and it should convert Rouge Dark Ingots into Dark Pearls.
7. These Dark Pearls are what are used to make all the tools which recipes are shown below.
Recipes and a bit information about the tools.
Dark Ingot Block
Transfer Block = 6 Redstone, 1 Hopper and 2 Dark Ingot Blocks.
Binder = 2 Fermented Spider Eyes, 1 Spider Eye and 1 Stick.
Dark Pickaxe = 3 Dark Pearls, 1 Rouge Dark Ingot and 1 Stick.
The Dark Pickaxe is closely equivalent to Diamond but has a special right click dig power
Dark Axe = 3 Dark Pearls and 2 Sticks.
The axe has great speeds for an axe
Dark Sword = 2 Dark Pearls and 1 Stick.
The dark sword is a 25 attack damage sword and probably the darkest of all the tools. Watch out for that right click button!
Dark Shovel Or Spade = 1 Dark Pearl and 2 Sticks.
The durability is very low but almost instantly breaks blocks. To make this efficient just make a ton of spades/shovels.
And there is no need for a hoe
How to Install The Dark Process Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download The Dark Process Mod