The Avatar Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Bending of all 4 elements, Air, Water, Earth and Fire using Items and Keybinds while the Items are in the player’s inventory.
To Airbend you need a Staff (Recipe shown). Right click on a mob to launch it into the air and use the Airbending Keybind (Configurable through the Controls menu) to launch yourself. Careful, you can still die from falling!
To Waterbend you need Waterbender’s Spirit Water (Recipe shown). Right click on the floor to place still water and use the Waterbending Keybind (Configurable through the Controls menu) to heal yourself when you are in water.
To Earthbend you need Earthbender’s Concentration (Recipe shown). Right click on the floor to place a block of stone and use the Earthbending Keybind (Configurable through the Controls menu) to give yourself resistance.
To Firebend you need Firebender’s Rage (Recipe shown). Right click on a mob to set them on fire, there is a Firebending Keybind but as of V1.0.1 it does nothing.
- Ride-able Flying Bison mob.
- Lemur mobs, tame-able.
- More bending options.
- Structures: Air Temples, Water Tribe etc.
- Characters from the series: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko etc.
- Armor and Clothing: Airbender’s Clothes, Fire Nation Warrior Armor.
This requires the latest version of Forge.