Thaumic Tinkerer Mod 1.7.10
Thaumic Tinkerer is a spiritual successor to my Elemental Tinkerer mod, this is a mod about tinkering with thaumic creations. It;s an addon to azanor;s Thaumcraft 4. The intention is to add new, and useful items you can create, using the knowledge you’ve acquired from the vanilla thaumcraft researches. Researches that come from this mod are prefixed as [TT] for easy labelling.
Before installing/using these or any mods, make sure you backup your .minecraft folder, I (Vazkii), or any other modders for that matter, am not responsible in any way, shape or form for any damage dealt to, but not only, your saves, your minecraft, your computer or others.
- This isn’t a shop, just because you suggested it doesn’t mean it won’t get added.
- Please look at all existing items in the mod already, overlapping functionality is not ideal.
- References to other works should be explained.
- The most important part of a suggestion is how it works. Please elaborate as much as possible. The more abstract your suggestion is, the less likely it will be implemented.
- For the purpose of suggesting features, unless the feature directly revolves around that mod (ex. item that takes flux and makes IC2 energy), other mods don’t exist.
- Have a look (and use the search bar!) around the thread to check if an idea like yours exists.
Don’t request any of these:
- New golems/items to deal with golems
- Arcane seals, like the ones in TC2
- New building blocks
- Items that don’t feel thaumcrafty
- Any internal changes to vanilla minecraft/thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer Mod changelogs:
- Updated to 1.7.10!
- Re-added ender storage integration
- Re-added RF integration
- Fixed crash when spawning villagers using tablet of necromancy
- Fixed various crashes when KAMI is disabled
- Updated KAMI unlock mechanism. Only vanilla TC and TT researches are included. Eldritch tab is not needed. Researches needed any kind of trigger are not needed.
- Added warp to some TT researches
- Added ability to set OpenPeripheral mode in configs
- Made funnels respect jars labels
- Removed custom bedrock
- Added ability for other mods to remove research from KAMI
- Added Aliquo to research blacklist
- Made OpenPeripheral compatibility changes Warning: Jar and Other Aspect containers computer craft API has changed, please check wiki
- Fixed Bedrock Dimension being inaccesible when Galacticraft is installed.
- Fixed WAILA bug showing Warp gates incomming teleports inverted
- Made Kami default on Warning: config change for kami has changed, to allow for the change
Baring any major bugs, this will be the last 1.6.4 release
- Added computercraft support for basic essentia pipes
- Fixed some problems with the dislocator
- Fixed problem with tablet and mods that alter Player inventory
- Fixed worldshapers looking glass rendering
- Fixed Relay needing Motus
- Fixed overlapping research
- Made Kami armor toggleable individually, and attached to a keybind
- Fixed various rendering issues
Download Thaumic Tinkerer Mod