Test Dummy Mod 1.7.10
Test Dummy Mod
This is a small mod that adds exactly one item: a Test Dummy.
The dummy can be placed in the world, where it’ll stand silently, judging your every action. It’ll wiggle funny if you hit it, screaming large numbers of damage at you. It can be dressed up to look even more awesome. This will please the dummy, making the numbers smaller. Test Dummies show damage dealt to them and can be equipped with armor.
- Right click on a block with a test dummy to place it
- Clicking on the top of a block will rotate it towards you
- Clicking on the side of a block will orient the dummy 90° to that block
- Right click it with an armor piece to equip it
- Sneak+Right Click with an empty hand to unequip armor. From Top to bottom.
- Sneak+Left Click with an empty hand to dismantle the test dummy
Install Test Dummy Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Test Dummy Mod