TerrariaCraft Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : SlyTurtlesZZ
Last Updated : July 23, 2013
Every played Terraria? Do you want it 3D on Minecraft? Well get this texture pack! It changes EVERYTHING, armor, art, environment, font, GUI, Items, Misc, Mobs, Particles, AND Terrain! Has new textures like Diamond Tools/Armor retextured to Molten Tools (Molten pickaxe even has an animation with flames!) NEW MOBS?: Changes villagers to NPC’s from Terraria, including Merchant and Hospital Person! Changes EnderDragon to Eater of Worlds, changes Ghast to Eye of Ctchulu, and Wither Boss to Skeletron!!! Changes some of the normal mobs too like Skeleton and Zombie! Get this EPIC Resource pack of Terraria!
How to install TerrariaCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download TerrariaCraft Resource Pack