TerraFirmaCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
TerraFirmaCraft Mod 1.6.4
TerraFirmaCraft Mod was initially to make the world a more realistic place. At first this just meant making the geography more realistic, but as time went on, it became apparent that terrain features were not enough to make survival mode feel right. Many others had tried to change things by making new monsters and realms, but it never felt like they addressed the core problem with Survival mode.
- Rock Salt
Each of these rock types have different types of ore that only occur in specific rock formations.
- Native Copper
- Native Gold
- Native Platinum<–Occurs within Magnetite
- Native Silver
- Galena<–Silver(Lead as well)
- Bituminous Coal<–Coal
- Kimberlite <–Only ore that can drop Diamonds. Only occurs in Gabbro Rock.
- Petrified Wood
- Sulfur<–Can spawn next to lava lakes
- Saltpeter<–At some point, Saltpeter+Sulfur+Charcoal will give Gunpowder
- Lapis Lazuli<–Only occurs within Marble
- Bismuth Bronze
- Black Bronze
- Black Steel
- Blue Steel
- Pig Iron
- Red Steel
- Rose Gold
- Sterling Silver
- Go to TerraFirmaCraft Mod wiki page
How to install TerraFirmaCraft Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download TerraFirmaCraft Mod
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- See detail: http://terrafirmacraft.com/wiki/Installation#Client_Installation
- Bloomery now requires at least 1 ore to be lit to prevent dopes from wasting charcoal
- Sleeping should no longer autokill the player. When the players hunger plays catchup after sleeping, it now drains at half speed and the player will not take damage from this. However if the stomach is empty after playing catchup, the player will be subject to the normal damage rules regarding hunger.
- Mortar Recipes are now shapeless
- Ore blocks will no longer all sync to the client at worldgen/chunkload. Instead, only ore blocks that are exposed to air or a non-opaque block will attempt to sync. This should cut down on “Memory connection overburdened” console messages and speed up chunkloading.
- Many blocks are now flammable if they make sense including thatch. You’re welcome.
- Added some “bad nbt” warnings to tooltips for items with bad nbt.
- Bloomery doors should no longer go flying away when broken.
- Saddles on horses now sync for the client when closing the horse inventory.
- Fixed log dupe with firepit log pile fuel usage.
- Added feature to the “empty” function of the barrel which will fill an empty bucket in the barrel’s slot instead of emptying the barrel. Note: this only works for valid liquids, ie: water, limewater, vinegar and milk.
- Added recipe to make white carpet from wool cloth, and recipes to dye carpets
- Added Vinegar and Cheese items; Vinegar is made by re-sealing a barrel of alcohol. Cheese is made by adding milk to a barrel and at least 1 bucket of vinegar and then sealing the barrel
- It’s now possible to fill water bottles from barrels.
- Added Lapis, Malachite and Hematite quern grinding for Blue, Green and Red dye.
- Changed breaking bottles to play glass breaking sound instead of ceramic.
- Fixed player starting with only 50% thirst.
- Increased length of time after powder keg is activated that it explodes, from 0.75 s to 3 s. Additionally, right clicking on an ignited powder keg will defuse it.
- Ingots and unshaped ingots now carry temperature values over when crafted.
- Male sheep now have horns
- Added config option for people who don’t like onions
- Localization update.
- Fixed propick having an improper search radius.
- Fixed lambs dying at birth.
- Fixed bottles not properly disappearing when broken.
- Fixed charcoal pit resetting when chunk unloads.
- Fixed incorrect alloy amount when using a liquid mold.
- Fixed tuyeres not taking damage.
- Fixed out of control crucible temperatures.
- Fixed roosters laying eggs (theoretically, assuming it was because of vanilla code)