Temple Master Map for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2
Temple Master is a large adventure map that features many many traps and smart puzzles that are completely resetable, so no having to reset the world if you mess up!
- No client mods
- Many Redstone Puzzles
- Many Traps and parkour levels.
- Auto Resetable traps and puzzles, so no risk of damaging map if played properly!
- Checkpoints, even if you die!
- 5 Large dungeon like Temples to explore!
- All this in one easy to run package.
How to install Temple Master Map for Minecraft:
- 1. Download Temple Master Map
- 2. Extract and open the extracted files
- 3. Inside Temple Master Map folder simply click on Run Temple Master 1.6.2.bat
- 4. Open Minecraft and go to multiplayer.
- 5. Click on Direct Connect and type in the IP: localhost:5565
Macintosh and Linux users
- Follow windows steps up to step 2 and then open the Server folder inside the Temple0.3.0 folder.
- Once that is done, click OSX_Launcher.command or LINUX_Launcher.sh