Swords of Israphel Mod 1.7.10
INSTALL IN SPECIFIC ORDER!
- Locate: .minecraft/versions/VERSIONOFMOD/VERSIONOFMOD.jar.
- Install MinecraftForge in that JAR.
- Install Swords of Israphel in that JAR.
- Start Minecraft, and have fun!
- Updated to MC 1.7.2 – v0.4.
- Complete Recode and changes to almost all features.
- Leech Bow changed to Wind Bow.
- Now has knockback randomized. Still heals 1/2 hp per shot.
- Removed Homing Pruqa Bow.
- There was too much interference with Pruqa items, and unbalanced the world.
- Recoded all Swords.
- Created a creative tab.
- Started working on SwordsofIsraphel API.
- Started using lang files.
- Overrided 1.7.2 features with FieldAccessor @author (me) – Twinklez.
- Deprecated – shut down features that were no longer used or functioning.
- SOIAPI – added api @interfaces to start on the API.
- This version works for 1.6.2, and all 1.7 snapshots because of reobfuscate_srg.
- Added new recipes and a tick handler, which updates every second. If the ticks are unstable then an error will display. This version has bugs! The whole texturing and chat features have been reversed by Mojang, which makes it extremely difficult for me. Added AIManager for later releases of Israphel, the scared mob?
Swords of Israphel Mod 1.7.2