Sword in the block Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
Sword in the block Resource ( texture ) Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : agentpeter
Last Updated : Mar 30 , 2014
Well for the whole idea behind this texturepack was to make the new John Smith pack.. that wont happen.. but if you look closley you can probebly see that i used that pack as a base and stole some ideas and colors, (No copy paste i promise)
Now i dont really know what more to type but i learned that the longer text the more important it looks and some people also really enjoy reading what i say here so this goes for you, you there.. with the nice eyes and strong arms.
I know that alot of blocks and items are not done and thats not beccause im lazy… okey it is beccause im lazy but i give full credit to John Smith for the blocks that he made. Or well, til i finnish them, beccause mark my words, i shall finnish all the block textures, atleast most of them
How to Install Sword in the block Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download Sword in the block Resource Pack