Sword Art Online UI-Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Sword Art Online UI-Mod
The mod will add some changes:
- The inventory is devided in different parts: (Weapons, Equipment, Accessories, Items)
- The health will be shown as a health-bar with different colors.. (green = full … red = low)
- All entities will render their health as a round health-bar..
- The Main-Menu shows information about the players..
- You are able to add other players to your party or your friend-list (only if they have installed this mod too, but no support needed by server)
- You can look at a Dungeon-Map and a Field-Map in your menu..
- The achievements are listed in a Quest-List..
- You will receive private messages in a window-form..
- If there is any problem with this UI you can also open the default inventory or the default main-menu…
Please download and install MinecraftForge and put the ‘.jar’-file of this mod into your ‘mods’-folder in your ‘.minecraft’-folder to install this mod. If you made everything correct you can see, after launching your MinecraftForge-Profile, that this mod is in your ‘Mods’-list…
Download Sword Art Online UI-Mod