Survival Island – Stranded Map 1.7.9/1.7.2
You arethe crew of a merchant ship, passing by a small set of islands, a storm has been raging for hours when suddenlya terrifying lightning bolt strikes your ship! Even though it was raining the fire spread throughout the ship letting water pour in. You manage to crash into a nearby island before the ship begins to sink, the fire has stopped and the sun appears – but it’s starting to set, seems like you’re unlucky…
You and your crew must survive on the island until another merchant ship passes by, butwho knows how long that will take. Maybe there is a washed up chest from other ships which have had similar problems on the island.
The Merchant Village
Now complete, this includes a dock with small shops with a path leading to the village, this is where the map finishes (Unless you want to explore the world and the stronghold next to the village). Pretty much means your main goal in this map is to make it back home.
How to install:
To play the downloaded world first un-zip the file using a program such as WinRAR or 7Zip, you can unzip the file anywhere for now. This should make a folder named “Survival Island – Stranded”, you want to place this folder in your minecraft game folder with your other save files.
If your un-sure on how to find your Minecraft game folder follow these steps (for windows):
- Click the “start” button down the bottom left of your screen.
- In the search box type %appdata% and click the folder named “roaming”
- In this “roaming” folder should be your minecraft folder named .minecraft
- In here you will find a folder named “saves” that should have all your worlds in there, if you would like to play this world all you need to do is drag and drop the “Survival Island – Stranded” folder into it.
- #1. Grow 10 trees
- #2. Conquer a dungeon
- #3. Make wool using string
- #4. Make all the types of coloured wool! (if there is a wool hard to obtain please post this)
- #5. Discover a secret
- #6. Make a wheat farm that produces 32+ wheat
- #7. Use a pumpkin to make a scarecrow in the middle of your wheat farm
- #8. Make a watermelon and pumpkin farm
- #9. Make an automatic sugar cane farm
Extra for experts:
- #10. Join the land between all 3 islands making 1 large island!
- #11. Build a castle (suggested by danyopizzle)
- #12. Put a pumpkin on your head
- #13. Rebuild the ship, doesn’t matter how it looks as long as it could be recognised as a boat. (If you have Movecraft you could use this to sail to the village- This is not in version v0.1)
- #14. Get full gold armor, make a throne and sit on it proudly!
- #15. Make a library with many bookshelves
- #16. Create a small village around the castle you have built
- #17. Make a diving board at cloud level and do a 720° spin (do two spins) before hitting the water
- #18. Find the 5 washed up melons!
#19. Build an igloo
- #20. Build a mob grinder using a dungeon.
- #21. Create a cobble generator (popular demand)
- #22. Build
a Snow Goleman Iron Golem
- #23. Defeat the Enderdragon