Super Mario Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Super Mario Mod 1.7.10
Get a retro feeling while building Mario Levels.
Enjoy lots of new blocks!
Throw Bob-Ombs into Mob crowds, …
and see them dying!
Installation Super Mario Mod 1.7.10/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7
- Download Forge (Installer)
- Install Forge
- Run Minecraft / Minecraft Server once to let Forge create some folders and close it after it has started.
- Download this Super Mario Mod
- Drag the zip folder into the “mods” folder
- Start the Minecraft launcher and choose the “Forge” profile
- Have fun!
- If necessary you can change the Block- and Item-IDs in the config file.
- If you already used an old version of this mod you need to delete the old config file (.minecraft/config/mario.cfg).
Super Mario Mod Changelogs:
Version 2.8 (28 February 2014)
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added Yoshi
- Ride on it like a horse (no saddle needed)
- Double-Jump in the air
- Eat mobs by pressing a key (CTRL by default, can be configured in the options menu)
- Mario´s clothes have a different look (Credits to Cornel1)
- Fixed Bob-Omb crashing the game
- Fixed the sound problems
- Fixed the beanstalk image
- The maximum number of channels for pipes is now 99
- Fixed problems with the mobs
- Some yoshis are bugged and can´t jump
Download Super Mario Mod 1.7.10/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.4.7